Sunday, December 24, 2006

holiday

Well, I'm finally feeling somewhat better. At least, no Dayquil today and I can still breathe. We had a nice Yule.

I still don't have my packages because the mailbox place decided to close early yesterday. I know it's a holiday and all, but they said they'd have extended hours for it, not less. I hope we can get it on Tuesday. I talked to the CDE finally, and she said that I can use their supplies, but they don't have the longer tubing. Oh, and they changed my second training to Friday! So I guess that's two days on saline?

I looked up my insurance information and the claim from MM is on there now. My insurance co paid it at 80%, which looks great for now. I know my coverage didn't magically convert to 80% from 50%, though, so I imagine they'll eventually discover their mistake, heh. It looks like maybe it got billed as the wrong code.


tree
Originally uploaded by LilituC.

No comments: