Thursday, December 21, 2006

curiouser

Well, I am still sick. Feeling a bit better, but not forgetting to take the cold medicine again! Oy. Anyway, I talked to MM and they said they will exchange the Sils for me and send out the Sure-Ts and the IV-3000. They said it would go out on Monday and I'd get it on Thursday. I got an email from UPS saying it would arrive on Friday. Still ok. Then today I got an email saying another package went out. What? So I called MM and they said only the new Sils went out on Monday and the one going out today is the rest, and I won't get it until after the 27th. Well, I explained the problem (I need them for the training), and they said they could overnight me two Sure-Ts. I don't know if that will be enough. The training instructions from MM say to bring three infusion sets to the training, plus there will be a one day saline trial, so I think the CDE will have me change it on the second day. I would feel better if I could get her on the phone, but I haven't been able to at all. I know they had a power outage over the weekend, but she did tell me to contact her on Friday. I guess I'm a low priority now, but I really want to get this training done already.

Sorry, but I'm not doing well at holiday mode right now. I think being sick has a lot to do with that.

No comments: