Sunday, October 01, 2006

Meme time

1. Do you still have tonsils? Yep.
2. Would you bungee jump? Oh, no. I think my nerves and joints have had enough stress for this lifetime.
3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? Write.
4. How many tattoos do you have? None. Since my skin already hurts to be touched, I can't imagine touching it with a needle.
5. Your favorite fictional animal? Opus!
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Stephen Colbert.
7. Do you consider yourself well organized? Yes and no. I'm completely anal about organising because I am so bad at it, if that makes sense.
8. Any Addictions? I really try to stay away from those things, since I have an addictive personality.
9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? I subscribe to the newspaper because I need a physical paper to read, but I also get pointed to various news stories by the internets.
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Probably a carnival since circuses are kind of cruel.
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Fly Girl. Ok, mostly a writer.
12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
13.Favorite alcoholic drink? Enh, I don't drink anymore.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
15. Siblings? My father had two or three other children. My mother has three. They're all younger than me.
16. What is the best thing about your job? Well, I'm currently unemployed, so probably not having to go to it.
17. Have you ever gone to therapy? Yes, but the therapist wasn't very good.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be? The ability to reallocate resources from the richest 5% to...
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Surprisingly, no.
20. Have you ever gone camping? Yes, and I mostly like it (assuming we're not sleeping directly on the ground like my parents always did), but sadly the last time we went, it was way too cold, windy, and rainy for me.
21. Gas prices! First thought?Why did they kill the electric car? I don't drive, but it does affect me. Other countries and Hawaii have to pay more already, though.
22. Your favorite cartoon character? CatDog. Ok, I just like the theme song.
23. What was your first car? Never had a car.
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Yes and no. I think there's this whole cult based around the ceremony, etc., but less attention is given to the actual relationship.
25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? I loved the Cosby show growing up. The Simpsons were great, but I think they jumped the shark a couple of seasons ago.
26. Do you go to church? Not since high school (I went to Catholic school). I'm leaning more towards (small u) unitarianism at the moment.
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Johnette Napolitano or Vincent D'Onofrio.
28. What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning my own house. However, I was a housekeeper for many years and I have no trouble cleaning other people's houses. I don't get it, either.
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? I accidentally left my cell phone on vibrate, so I slept through it.
30. Last time you puked from drinking? 1994, and it was on purpose. Heyy, one of these questions is not like the others!
31. What is your heritage? German (5/8), French (1/4), and Norwegian (1/8).
32. Favorite flower? I think it's Arabian jasmine, but I haven't actually identified it yet.
33. Disney or Warner Bros? Warner Bros, by a hair.
34. What is your best childhood memory? Totally random: my (late) aunt Caroline, pregnant, sitting on the bathroom floor and playing "The Sweetest Thing" to practice for a gig.
35. Your favorite potato chip? Terra Pommes Frites? Ok, ok, Terra Red Bliss with Herbs. I've never really liked potato chips (sorry). Now, curry chips...
36. What is your favorite candy? Good'n'Plenty.
37. Do you burn or tan? I go from 0 to red in 15 minutes.
38. Astrological sign? Pisces, but I feel compelled to mention that my ascendant is Aquarius and I have three planets in Aries.
39. Do you own a gun? Nope.
40. What do you think of hot dogs? Never liked the meat ones and I haven't had one since 1990. I like the tofu ones with ketchup and sweet relish.

No comments: