Friday, July 15, 2011

CWF FFL 2011

It's time for my annual blog post! Er, that was a joke.

I had a great time at the Children With Diabetes Friends for Life 2011 Conference.

It was my first time going during a Disney year. In some ways, it was challenging - it can be tough to be a disabled person with diabetes. However, now I have a much better idea of what the challenges and can plan better.

It was great to see old friends and new - Kerri, Scott, George, Sara, Kim, and many others. It's great to see so many adults with Type 1.

One highlight was seeing Crystal Bowersox perform. I'd never heard her before, but wow, is she talented! What a treat! They never know who the VIP will be, so that was a nice surprise.

Hope to see everyone at CWD FFL12 next year!

1 comment:

Sujay said...

This site is very good.Thank you.