I don't think I got tagged by anyone, but here you go!
8 Things I’m Passionate About.
1. Real food
2. Diabetes advocacy
3. Trying to help people on the internet
5. ADA restoration
7. Software that works
8. Civil liberties
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die.
1. Finish learning Mandarin, German, Latin, Japanese, and Hebrew
2. Learn how to program (the real way)
3. Get a passport
4. Get out of the US
5. Go outside
6. Visit Israel
7. Build my own hobbit house
8. Pat a bunny
8 Things I Say Often.
2. What the hell?
3. Are they on crack?
4. What in the crap?
5. Who's my little brattywatty? (to cat)
6. WHAT?! (to meter)
7. Why am I so tired?
8. Oh noes!
8 Books I’ve Read Recently. (or not so recently)
1. The Rabbi's Cat by Joann Sfar
2. The Liar by Stephen Fry
3. Walking the Bible by Bruce Feiler
4. The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss
5. Rashi's Daughters, Book 1: Joheved by Maggie Anton
6. A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
7. The Jewish Book of Why by Alfred Kolatch
8. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over.
1. Fleetwood Mac - Beautiful Child
2. Violent Femmes - Color Me Once
3. Ednaswap - 74 Willow
4. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
5. Duran Duran - Ordinary World
6. Jonathan Coulton - Mandelbrot Set
7. Elton John - Wake Up Wendy
8. The Gap Band - I Don't Believe You Want to Get Up and Dance (Oops Upside Your Head)
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends.
6. Helping out
7. Having a good time
8. Exchanging ideas