1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I need to dye my hair.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Zero.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Moor.
4. Favorite planet? Neptune.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? J.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The silent one a friend sent me for when people give out my number to unwanted callers.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Green button down.
8. Do you label yourself? No, I'm a label-hater!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: We don't wear shoes in the house.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Neither? Too bright or too dark will give me a migraine.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Pasting is hard.
12. What does your watch look like? Silver and black Timex.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading a book.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Coming home now
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I know there's one a mile away because that's where we turn.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? CENSORED!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? I don't remember, actually. One of the usual suspects.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Many prescription, none illegal.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None that I know of.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 29.
22. Your worst enemy? Culture of conformity.
23. What is your current desktop picture? The moon (one of the defaults) because if I use a cooler one I get weird looks when I take it somewhere.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "No, he loves the litter box."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? If I had a million dollars...
26. Do you like someone? Who doesn't?
27. The last song you listened to? Joan Osborne - Midnight Train to Georgia.
28. What time of day were you born? 5:23 am.
29. What's your favorite number? 17.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Billings, MT. I also know the address and phone number.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Online in my home office in Las Cruces, NM.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Shake my tiny fist.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, although I've grown wary.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? On you.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Besides Spanish, Japanese, German, Latin, and Mandarin? I've always wanted to learn Hebrew and Norwegian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Been there, done that.
39. Are you touchy-feely? Sometimes and sometimes not. It hurts (literally) to be touched so I have to be careful.
40. What's your life motto? Screw you guys, I'm going home.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: The kitchen sink! J/K my pump, medication, meter, insulin, extra pump supplies and all the other stuff.
42. What's your favorite town/city? Seattle, Twin Cities, Chicago, Manhattan, Boston.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I think we shook the car for money to feed a meter.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? 2003.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I can't even drive a car.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? He's still drinking.
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? 1500s for some, 1800s for others, about two generations for my father's side.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I dressed up to go to the Melting Pot for my birthday. I wore a purple and black kimono dress.. I put the pump in my trouser sock.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Everything always hurts on my body; but I'm used to it. Today my back and legs are bothering me, though.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Literally! Heh.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Who doesn't?
52. Where would you like to live? Twin Cities, Chicago, Manhattan, Boston...if I had a million dollars.